• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bad headache :(

scandicmum85

Reaction score
I´m only 4+ 2 or so now, and I have really bad headache , it started saturday and been there to monday, yesterday I was fine and I was so happy about it, woke up this morning and the headache on again.. It´s so painful I have to sleep in a dark room and can´t do anything, a bit worried if this is normal ? Been pregnant before but can´t rememeber any headache then....

I've had alot more headaches since being pregnant...if its really severe headaches i would contact someone who will know maybe a midwife from the hospital? just to make sure.

Think its normal honey - not much good when you're in pain but increased blood whooshing around you can cause headaches. Take a couple of paracetomol, drink lots of water as you may just be dehydrated. Go lie down and maybe get a relazing massage if you can.... hope you feel better soon x

Thanks, feeling better now, woke up with bad headache this morning took one paracetmol ( my OH told me to and told me its better to take a little painkiller than let me stress too much ) So it helped + some sleep.. Hope headache not there tomorrow when I wake up, maybe its migraine because of hormones ? x

Remember only paracetamol :) and yeah due to the hormones it can probably cause migrane.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back