Headache :-(

Butterflykisses

Reaction score
Had headache in work for last half of shift last night, came home and slept it away and was ok this morning. Went to work and headache reaappeared at about 12 noon and is still here. I know it's safe to take paracetamol but is it safe this early on or just after tri 1 over??

paracetamol is considered ok in pregnancy hun, i took some in tri1 as i was suffering with quite alot of headaches too, hope you feel better soon. xx

i was told paracetamol but only if it was unbearable, i been sticking to forehead x

I have been using 4head but it's only lifting it temporarily. :wall2: I'll maybe give it til after tea and then if needs be take the paracetamol.

Hope you feel better soon hunny xx

Are you drinking enough??? I got lots of headaches early on and discovered it was because I wasn't drinking enough - couldn't bare water though and desperately wanted real ale!!! Sparkling water was all I could bare to sip in the end.

I cant stomach water either which I find strange cos normally I drink loads every day. Have been trying it with sugar free diluting juice which is easier to take. Mayb still not getting enough in. Tomorro I will make conscious effort to drink more.

No headache today - decided this morning that I would have proper tea thinking maybe I had caffeine withdrawal lol I only drink max 2 cups tea or coffee a day and in reality there is no need for me to take de-caffeinated. That together with making really conscious effort to drink more water (with juice added) seems to have helped me :) Now currently drinking ovaltine before bed, hoping it'll help me sleep. DH doesn't even like smell of Ovaltine but I used to drink it as a child and actually really like it lol

Good to hear headache has stayed away - keep the fluids up lovely!!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back