Backache, headaches and tiredness

chels21

Reaction score
Hi has any1 else got really bad backache and headache and is extremely tiredness all the time. My back feels real stiff. My headache is banging its that bad my kids have to be quite because any loud noise my headache gets worse and i start to feel faint. I have been taking paracetamol but they dont work but dont want to take to many. All i want to do is sleep but it makes things worse. Any1 else feel the same? xx

Me!! At 6 weeks I was the same! Not so much the headache but the back pain. I had a hot water bottle attached to my back all the time. Kids were totally doing my nut in. They were climbing me, I felt sick, tired and just crap. Sooo tired but could not sleep - even more frustration. I took the paracetomol and it did work for my headache but my advice - get rid of the kids for a few hours (if you can) just maybe have a bath and try to relax, switch phone off. Looking at a computer screen is not going to help you lol (dont go!!)

Hope you feel better soon chick x

Last edited:
yes lovely im still experiencing all of this im afraid!
especially the tiredness, its grounded me to a halt haha. just take time out each night as Tracey said and have a nice warm (not hot im afraid) :( bath with bubbles and a nice magasine
you'll feel great after!

Ye your both right. And to be honest the computer screen does make it worse but am addicted lol. I think the bath calling me now. Warm bath with bubbles nothing more relaxing. xx

yeah me too, I have had a wierd few days, back ache, mild cramps, and waves of dizziness & lightheadedness and tiredness, when this all comes on I go for a lie down for half an hour then when I get up I am right as rain for a few hours, then it comes on again and I have to go for another lie down!!!! I'm not complaining every symptom reassures me I'm still pregnant and as its my first I'm 'trying' to enjoy every feeling no matter how uncomfortable but I still cant wait to get over this stage and move on to the glowing stage!! :)

Like everyone else says just try and take a time out, go for a lie down, or have a bath and just try and get some relaxation in rather than fighting the feeling. If you can get a babysitter for half an hour then take advantage. Hope you feel better soon hon xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back