bad dream

Merfairy

Reaction score
Hi all, had an dream I miscarried this morning; I was in the bath and started bleeding, it woke me up... I had a similar dream last time and I did MC... needed to share it, sorry..

Hope it not be an omen :x

oh thats not nice. sorry to hear about it before.

im sure its just evil dreams and all will be fine. i was having really not nice dreams but they have gone now. strange what our minds do to us.

like i say im sure it will all be fine hun. xxx

Sleep is when we work thru all our subconcious fears hun. It's only natural that while pregnant one of your fears will be to lose the baby. This does not mean you are going to miscarry

:hugs:

Just to make you laugh - I had a dream last week that carried on thru the night - even when I woke up to go the loo and went back to sleep it carried on!

My OH had left me and took the baby with him - who was a little boy and he had called him Carter. My DS was living with His Father and his partner (who he has not had contact with for 7 years due to her being horrible to him) and I did not know why he was there. Oh and I was homeless and sleeping rough!

I woke up mad at my OH and when I realised it was a dream I told him all about it we laughed and then I turned around to him - all serious and said "look I don't mind if you leave me - just PROMISE me you will not call the baby Carter!" If I did not laugh I would cry! xxx

Dreams are weird eh... this one was just a bit too close to home maybe, thanks for replies x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back