Horrid dream; had to share

Merfairy

Reaction score
Hey, had a nasty dream last night about my baby dying while inside of me; I had been checking for the heartbeat on a monitor and I could not fine it, then the baby was protruding out of my belly and I could see the shape of it curled up in the fetal position and its tiny hand was hanging out of my stomach, it was horrible... haven't a clue why i had such an awful dream and it got me worried to!!

Sorry if to much info, but needed to share it...

Nasty dream... :oooo:

Ooh that's a bad one poor you! I've had some right nightmares since getting pregnant, its really freaky I think its the hormones, as if we didst have enough to put up with!!

meant to have lots of bad dreams towards the end to hun, i have them now sometimes out my 2 boys not nice :(

Aw that's awful, I dreamt I gave birth to a giant spider! And everyone thought I was horrible because I didn't love it : /

Aww hunny :( scary dreams r horrible and I'm sure the hormones effect them. I had one last night (with a bit of a funny side to cheer u up)- I woke up- well half asleep and thought something was attacking me! I ran out the room screaming! Needless to say realised in the end it was a dream and other half was petrified! He said to me this morning, nice of u to leave me in bed with the scary monster while u saved urself!!! It was scary tho! Xx

Aww hunny :( scary dreams r horrible and I'm sure the hormones effect them. I had one last night (with a bit of a funny side to cheer u up)- I woke up- well half asleep and thought something was attacking me! I ran out the room screaming! Needless to say realised in the end it was a dream and other half was petrified! He said to me this morning, nice of u to leave me in bed with the scary monster while u saved urself!!! It was scary tho! Xx

LOL!!!!!! sorry to laugh I know scary dreams are awful, but I love the way you saved yourself!!! I would have done the same!!!!!
Halloween last year we went to a scary night at the local corn maze, basically a cornfield they turn into a maze every summer and at halloween the staff dress up as monsters and hide in it jumping out at you as you go round in the dark! at the first monster I pushed my husband to the ground and ran off and left him, he said if there was ever a zombie outbreak his safest option for survival would be to shoot me first as I was a liability lol!!!!!!

My husband told me the other night he had a dream he crashed the car and we were all in car with 2 kids and there was blood everywhere and he just grabbed me and the baby was coming out my chest (?) Alien style and it was 3 months premature, still had cord attached etc but I looked like I was nearly dead cos of the crash but I was over the moon happy with our son (??) cos he was prem but perfectly healthy !! I aked him about the boys in the back seat and he said he had no idea.....dreams eh? I dreams my husband cheated on me the other night and I could not look at him the next day lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back