Horrible Pregnancy Dream

dani7919

Reaction score
I had my first weird pregnancy dream last night and woke up sweating - it was horrible.

I have an allotment and I had a dream that I took my baby there and because she liked it so much I thought it would be OK to leave her there. I then didn't go back for 10 days and thought 'ahhh - she's having fun'!!

After 10 days my sister came round and told me off, saying you can't leave a baby and how was she supposed to eat and look after herself. I realised what I had done and started screaming and crying in my dream and was racing to go and get her when I woke up.

That was at 5.30 this morning and I couldn't get back to sleep afterwards.

:shock:

I had a really freaky on, started off with ky hubby with a belly the size of a 9mobth pregnant lady, then my baby looked exactly like him but with golden hair n blue eyes, we're both a brunette with hazel eyes, then it went onto me being in a lift n its moving very fast n next thing u know I'm being yanked out the lift by my hair :'( I woke up freaked as shit... u think being pregnant is winding our poor brains up lol

Awww bless ya. Ive had loads of horrid dreams since Ive been pregnant, its awful :( x

Well at least it's only a dream. A friend of mine put their little one in their car seat & then packed their car up for a day out, got the dog in the back & set off. About 45 minutes into the journey, they realised they'd left their baby at home! Both my friend & her OH had assumed each other had put baby in & as baby was asleep didn't think about the lack of noise in the car. She was mortified that she'd left their baby for an hour an a half in the house on their own. When they got back she was still fast asleep!!!! Needless to say that has never ever happened again

So just think to yourself, it's normal to have odd dreams, but it'll hopefully prepare you not to do silly things once bubs arrives x

Sunnyb xxx

How scary! I've been told stories like that, like my auntie going to the shops by bus with her little one and then coming back on her own, only to be asked when she got in where baby was!! Many many years ago but very worrying :S thank god they were ok!

I've been having scary dreams as well recently. I've always had really vivid dreams but the last few nights I've been dreaming that the world is flooding. I live in Brighton so it always starts with the sea just taking over the city and spreading and me having to figure out how to get away from it and where to go! Hope I don't have any more it feels so real.. :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back