nice dream

meandthebump

Reaction score
I had a dream last night that i had my baby. In my dream labour was an inconvenience but nothing to worry about and no pain. So i'm hoping that this was more than a dream, a premonition perhaps :lol:
(I'm so scared really :shock: )

There's no point in being scared, baby's got to come out somehow, your body knows what to do when it comes to it anyway!

Plus there's always epidurals to be had! :lol:

Aww :hug: i was petrified of actually squeezing out a baby before i was pregnant but now i cant wait! :hug: :hug:

Vicki83 said:
There's no point in being scared, baby's got to come out somehow, your body knows what to do when it comes to it anyway!

Exactly, couldn't have put it better myself!

Vicki83 said:

Agree with that, I think I told the anesthetist that did my epidural I loved him!! He took away my pain, I did love him at the time!

I never used to be worried about childbirth before I became pregnant. Now with each day I'm beginning to wonder how much pain it will involve, especially as I only want gas and air :lol:

Im refusing to even think about how the baby is gonna come out :lol: I know it has to happen but I know if I start thinking about it I'll freak myself out! :rotfl: I skip past the birth pages in books too! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back