Bad Bad day :(

millylillyrose

Reaction score
I took my husband to the airport today, he's aways on buisness for the week, and im here all alone.
So i went to work this morning and fell over in the carpark....cut up all my hands, arms and knees. It was so nervewracking, i was bleeding all over the place, looked SO stupid with ripped clothes, and then pretended everything was ok, and got on with my work. Ugh, im feeling crap, and sad and SO tired :(
Im just so thankfull i landed on my hands and knees, tummy was right out of the way and safe. still scary, do you think there would still be a chance of dammage to the baby?

very highly unlikely hon, i know what u mean when you fall that and i have a falling your hands and poor u got damaged,

Your bub is nice and tucked up in a bubble now, it probably just feels bad for its mummy!

:hug:

Get some tcp on it!!

xx

millylillyrose said:
I took my husband to the airport today, he's aways on buisness for the week, and im here all alone.
So i went to work this morning and fell over in the carpark....cut up all my hands, arms and knees. It was so nervewracking, i was bleeding all over the place, looked SO stupid with ripped clothes, and then pretended everything was ok, and got on with my work. Ugh, im feeling crap, and sad and SO tired :(
Im just so thankfull i landed on my hands and knees, tummy was right out of the way and safe. still scary, do you think there would still be a chance of dammage to the baby?

Oh you scared me!! Like steelgoddess said, it's highly unlikely that there's any harm to LO... If you are worried, ring your MW... She's put your mind at rest :hug: So glad you're ok and sorry you've had such a bad Monday... I hate Mondays!

xx

Awwww poor Hun! :hug: :hug: :hug:

You must have felt so shaken up by that.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Hope you're allright with the rest of the cuts and bruises. If you did not land on your tummy you would be allright but it is best as dannni said to run it by your MW just to make sure they are aware of it - or have it in their notes. If they feel you need to go for a scan it might even help you put your mind to rest?

Aww :( I'm sure your LO is ok especially seeing as he/she is surrounded by fluid. I doubt a jolt would have done anything except maybe woke him/her up :lol: I would take notice of anything that feels different though and contact your midwife to be on the safe side.

If I were you I'd take full control of the remote tonight and relax. Your OH will be back before you know it ;)

I fell in the garden @ 16 weeks, twisted my ankle so bad I passed out :( It was awful, I ws brusied to hell the next day but luckiy bubba was fine

Here, have these :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

thanks guys, i guess im just feeling sorry for myself. I hate feeling vunerable, and i guess being pregnant makes me feel like that a little!

thankyou :hug:

You poor thing. Sometimes the shock of something like that is the worse thing. I hope somebody made you a nice hot cup of tea after that. Bless ya, hope your hands and knees are not too painful. You did well to protect your bump so I'm sure everything will be fine :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back