Bad Day

Bloom

Reaction score
I have had a terrible day it started this morning when i went to the toilet and found blood when i wiped it was a pinky colour sorry if tmi :oops:. This had had me worried all day and going to the toilet every half and hour to see if there is was any more (which there has not been yet). I rang the hospital about 1/2 hour ago (couldnt get hold of midwife) and said it was probaly an implantation bleed and not to worry but i get any more i will have to go for a emergency scan. I know loads of people have had bleeds and its not like it was loads but now im scared stiff that something bad is going to happen. I don't have my scan till 4 Oct and all this waiting is killing me.
Sorry for long post but just wanted reassuring that things will be ok.

awwwww hun i send you :hug: :hug: :hug:

Im sure everything will be fine with my first pregnancy i had lots of spotting and bleeding and all went well.I do feel for you tho hun its everyones worry isnt it.you will be absoltely fine im sure but keep us posted. :hug:

aww sweetie, no wonder you're feeling bad, it is normal to feel worried. It is a very good sign that there hasn't been any more. Lots of woman have posted on here previously to say they have had some bleeding in first tri but it was ok. It does seem relatively common.
I hope you're ok and trying to take things easy :hug:

Thanks ladies feeling better now. Im sure its nothing to worry about this is about the time 2nd af would of shown her face so im sure its just baby getting comfy.

How are things for you today?

I had bleeds and they were always fine - I had 3 red ones and 1 brownish one.

Its happened again :cry: this time it was heavier although still not loads and it was brown, i phoned the midwife who has said as long as its brown not to worry to much. I am worried very worried i asked if my scan could get brought forward and she said no. I know there is nothing they can do if this is bad news but it does not stop you from worrying. I am so fed up im trying not to panic but i can't help it.

Try not to worry. I know that is easy for everyone else to say but honestly, it doesn't always mean something bad is happening. A lot of women bleed during pregnancy and there is no real reason for it.

Have you read my Blog? It may put your mind at ease?

Try not to worry. I know that is easy for everyone else to say but honestly, it doesn't always mean something bad is happening. A lot of women bleed during pregnancy and there is no real reason for it.

Have you read my Blog? It may put your mind at ease?

Hi ladies im feeling a bit more positive today im still spotting but im now wondering if this is like a mini af as this would be the time when i would be on mine. Still trying not to worry too much (easier said there done) but i am fearing the worst.

Sorry i know us first triers worry enough without me sharing my problems.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
It is great you are staying positive, it must be a difficult week for you. I have every confidence it will be ok. I am thinking of you :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back