Backache...

Zoeox

Reaction score
When I went to midwife just she mentioned if I'm getting back ache, and I said yes and showed where it was (Like on the sides) but she said thats ok, but just been getting some really bad backache around my spine area, is this normal too??
Jut wondering because I've forgot where she said was normal and where wasn't :s xx

i get it in the middle aswell, would be nice to know what's normal, sorry i cant help xx

I've been getting low middle back ache, I think they worry more if it's high up and in the middle x

Hmm, mine was and still is around my lower spinal area, and a bit below the middle, make sense? Xx

I didn't know there was 'normal' and 'abnormal' places to get backache during pregnancy! Learning a lot tonight! :lol:

I get it towards the bottom of my back but always on the left of my spine. Horrible :(

I didn't either Rachel until the mw asked me and said that it was normal, but obviously there is an abnormal part as she questioned me where it was etc. X

Sounds kinda normal to me but really no expert. Mine feel very similar to period back pains. I only know middle and top is a worry because of my rib pains. But if it doesn't feel normal give the mw a quick phone x

I thought all back pain was normal until the MW said yesterday, seems to have eased now so guessing that it was nothing :s x

backache sucks :( i've started getting a really sore back over the last few weeks nothing seems to ease it off either xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back