back from the hospital!

charlotte_

Reaction score
the monitered me for an hour or so then sent me home because i wasn't having full on contractions.
the midwife said i'm having some... but i can't feel them, some women don't until they get worse apparently.
the feeling that she said was contractions was what i've been feeling in my back for a day or two, i thought that was just backache!

she gave me another sweep & i'm still leaking everywhere, it's so gross, haha. bleeding a little bit now too. she said my cervix was soft & 50% effaced (i think that's the word!)

so i'm to go back if i'm in pain, or in the morning when i was due to be induced.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I started bleeding after I was checked to see if I was dialted and the contractions started not long after, fingers crossed for you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

oh buggery bollocks i really thought today was the day :hug: still i reckon it could be :cheer:

yeah, it still could be! i'm having tightenings every 7-9(ish) minutes. nothing painful though.
i'm really tired now though after all that adrenaline rush! got my feet up while OH does the washing up, perfect :lol: :lol:

i would see if you can have a nap hun you may need it :hug:

yeah, i was thinking that. i've put my pajama's on, just need to make the bed (all the sheets were damp, lol)!

I dont think it will be long now - I'd get a rest if I was you - maybe your last in a while :D

Jane x

get some rest hun, and I hope you get some full on contractions soon!! I really hope labour starts progressing for you... :pray:

aww you could be one of thesr eally luckky people who have really lovely almost pain free labours :D heres hoping hay :cheer: :cheer: and i hope the contractions start coming closer together

Hope things get moving soon for you.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Grace xx

Aww I hope you had a nice rest hun!! (I did :oops: read this before and i was about to reply when Joe came in with my tea then I fell asleep on the sofa! haha :lol: )

just been lounging on the sofa, not really had any sleep.
i'm having regular tightenings now, but they still don't hurt... at all!
waters are still leaking a lot, and there's quite a bit of blood in them, but i think that must be from the sweep the midwife gave me before.

Hun my aunt got to 8cms without feeling any pain! Lets hope your the same! :hug: :hug: :cheer: :cheer:

It's getting so close. I am really excited for you hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

:pray: lets hope your lucky and get a painless labour!!

oooooooh not long!!! :cheer:

get a nap hun.........you'll deffo need it :wink:

Lots of luck to you, have a good sleep now hun, its amazing how drained labour can make you feel xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back