Backache and rib pain has returned

Moofa

Reaction score
Hi

My backache and rib pain has returned. I brought a support cushion from mothercare 3 weeks ago and it worked a treat. However, today the pain has returned and I'm sitting at my desk in pain and just can't get comfortable. I tried getting up and walking but just feel to tired to walk around

Any advice?

I'm seriously considering going home but don't want to make a fuss. I guess everything is moving up again.

Mx

The only thing i would suggest is try and sit up straight and not hunch as if baby is pushing on your ribs then slouching will make it worse or rock on all fours (but im guessing your at work so thats not an option).

Its painful when they push on your ribs hope you feel better soon. If your not feeling well then you should go home. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Dont know what to suggest about the back pain apart from a bath but again if your at work thats not really an option.

Yesterday I had severe rib pain and back ache. Felt like it went right up to my head. They had a look at me in triage (my second home :) )

They took my bloods and done and ecg. Said I may be anaemic. Do not know the connection. Maybe it was the headache.

You need to treally rest. Sitting at a desk at work wont help. You need to be comfortable.

I get back ache in the middle of my back and back/side of ribs. As mentioned above, the only thing that helps is sitting up really straight at my desk. I know it's so easy to slouch but sitting up really helps.

L xxx

Thanks. I think I'll stop slouching then :? and may be take work home with me in case it is bad again tomorrow at least I can keep lying down etc. My boss is sweet and sure she'll be ok about it.

Just annoying to think you have found the solution and then the pain starts again!

Mx

Oh Id go home hun then try and get comfy....dont put yourself through crap for work xxx

Oh Moofa I hope it starts to get better soon.

I've noticed the baby has moved up this week too so maybe it's quite common at this stage. Luckily I don't suffer regularly with rib pain but when I do it is horrible- go home and have a lie down in a comfy position :hug:

Alex xxx

ASD123456 said:
Oh Moofa I hope it starts to get better soon.

I've noticed the baby has moved up this week too so maybe it's quite common at this stage. Luckily I don't suffer regularly with rib pain but when I do it is horrible- go home and have a lie down in a comfy position :hug:

Alex xxx

:hug: :hug: Thanks, I'm still at work naughty me, will try to leave at 4pm I promise!

Mx

My birth ball works wonders for back ache, any chance you could take one to work and sit on that instead of a chair??

Im sat on mine now as I sit at the computer and its really very comfortable.

Charlie:-) said:
My birth ball works wonders for back ache, any chance you could take one to work and sit on that instead of a chair??

Im sat on mine now as I sit at the computer and its really very comfortable.

i was just about to say the same take your gym ball into work it will help loads

ive been told walking sideways up the stairs gets baby moving and off your back

hope the pain eases soon hunny ive had terrible back pain for some time now its horrible i know

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back