Backache and maternity bras...

Dinski

Reaction score
I'm suffering from really bad backache all the time now. On top of that all the maternity bras I have are really hurting me and cutting into me just below my boobies. I only bought a new 2 pack a week ago in M&S and the lady measured me so I don't know why this is happening. Its really getting me down as its so painful and these are maternity bras doing this! Has anyone got any suggestions on what I can do. I think my bump is really high and this might be why the bras are cutting into my flesh but I can't go around braless for 10 weeks but can't put up with this pain, I have red inflamed skin when I take my bra off now :shock:

I was measured for a bra but found the next size up much more comfortable..The woman told me they are only a guide and should try them to see how they feel.

I have had this.....sooooo annoying!!!! I have bought some bra extensions on ebay:

http://search.ebay.co.uk/search/search. ... mit=Search

I haven't received them yet, but I think it will just give them that little bit of extra size so that they are a little more comfy without having to go buy a whole load more bra's in a bigger size.

I bought bra extenders too, i got them at my local sewing/wool shop, only about 85p each, much better than buying more new bras.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back