Got pains!

muppetmummy

Reaction score
I had lower back ache earlier this afternoon, so had a bath and it went away. Then late afternoon we took James and one of his friends to one of the local castles for a walk. The walking bought on some lower backache and period pains which have got worse and worse. Just been to a friends house for a bit and was still in pain sitting on their sofa.

Still got the pain now and might put my tens machine on if sitting down doesn't ease it.

I think it might be BH's as I've not had any proper contractions yet, just really intense backache and period type pain. It's a lot worse then it has been up to now though.

I would love it to be the start of labour but I'm not going to get excited yet as I would have thought I'd have had some proper contractions by now if it was the real thing. I hope it's not going to be one of those labours where there are days of pain, but no dilation!

Baby seee to have flipped too. He normally lies with his back down my left size. He's got his bottom sticking out of my right side at the moment, making a huge lump! :lol:

:cheer: How exciting...this might be the start of things. I hope so hun.xxxxxx
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I think it's just Braxton Hicks's :(
Still no sign of any contractions, and sitting still seems to help the pain.
It just feels like a bad period at the moment.

muppetmummy said:
I think it's just Braxton Hicks's :(
Still no sign of any contractions, and sitting still seems to help the pain.
It just feels like a bad period at the moment.

You never know :wink: I hope you are going to have a punctual baby!

I hope so too! Have had a bit of a clear out, but the pains aren't so bad now.

I want some contractions! :lol:

Bring on the pain!!

Come on Logan :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: hope this is the start hunni :hug: :hug: xx

I have been near so many women in labour in the last 24 hours, I will send some labour dust your way!! :hug: :cheer: :hug:

I hope that within the next couple of days, it all kicks in for you :pray: (sooner rather than later!lol)

Going to go to bed soon to get some sleep incase anything happens tomorrow.

Feel quite disappointed now, it's annoying having over 6 hours of constant pains and nothing to show for it. It really did hurt too :roll:

At least with proper contractions you get a break inbetween them for a while, this was constant pain. Bloody braxton hicks :x

The full moon doesn't seem to be doing much for me. Got a dull ache in my lower abdomen and stabby cervix pains, but thats all. Feeling quite tired too :bored:

Good Luck hope its the start of something.

Come on Logan

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back