Back to work tomorrow!

Kylie1007

Reaction score
Wish me luck!

My year's maternity leave hasn't quite been the year I anticpated and I had a school I did supply at asking me whether I could do one afternoon per week so I've said yes. My mum will have Finn - she will be at work but she owns the company so it's not too much of a problem just for a couple of hours in the afternoon.

I will be covering a newly qualified teacher's non contact time and it seems a pretty dossy afternoon - I have maths and then the children have playtime and singing assembly! Quite a nice way to ease myself back in. The head also approached me to see if I fancied covering a teacher's maternity leave which would be 5 mornings per week from Oct half term to May and fortunately, the school has a nursery attached!

I'm quite looking forward to it but I think it was a big boost that they actually contacted me rather than having to job hunt (and teaching interviews are just awful..)

Good luck - hope it goes well!

Letter will be on the way soon I promise!

xx

:hug: Good luck for tomorrow, it sounds like quite an easy way to ease yourself back in to work!

Emma58 said:
:hug: Good luck for tomorrow, it sounds like quite an easy way to ease yourself back in to work!

Yep it was although you wont believe how RUDE year 1 children can be! God help them when they get to year 6!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back