back to work :(

chezzabell

Reaction score
I go back to work 2morrow :cry: :cry: :cry:

I hate my job and i dont wanna leave my 2 kids i will missthem both so much, i went back to work 3 months after having Sophie and seemed ok but iam guted about 2morrow i dont wanna leave my little boy :cry:

Why is life so expensive that u have to go out to work :cry:

My 1st shift is a 24hr shift :cry:

Aw hun :hug: , i'm dreading having to go back, although it's not till december.

24 hour shift :shock: what do you do, if you don't mind me asking?

I work with people with learning disabiltes :D

i have been doing it for 12 yrs and im sick off it :D

But a 24 hour shift! I struggle sitting on my backside for 8 hours at work! :lol:

get your cv updated and get yourself on monster jobs, I got my job through them when I hated the job i was in before, just doing something proactive, a step towards getting out of a job you hate, will make you feel loads better I promise :hug:

well its 10am till 10pm then i go to bed till 7am, but its still 24 hr in my mind :?

ohh oki was gonna say didnt think 24hr shifts was legal lol....shift work is hard alan does it too and he is always tired

oh hun just think of it 10 hours sleep 10 hours sleep give it a week or so ul love it, take care hunny xx :hug: ul be fine

yea i know i can go to bed at 10pm and not get up till 7am, thats only if no one wakes me up which hopefully they wont.

its still going to be weird leaving the house at 930am and not getting back till 1030 the next day :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back