Back to back :(

keljordan

Reaction score
Went to midwife today and she said baby moving down which Is good but she's now back to back!!! :( little bugger So I've nicked my oh's gym ball and have been bouncing away all night!!! Lol. My 1st pregnancy was back to back which is why I didn't progress and ended up with c section!! Hope this one is different! :) x
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i got told the exact same today aswell was pretty gutted aswell only got 1 day left and bloddy baby aint even engaged yet and is back to back :(

the midwife told me to lie on my left side which can help baby get into position. You got any other tips on how to move baby?

I got told that too and to get onto all fours :0 lol x arkward bloody babies!!!! X I might scrub the floor tomorrow!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I read yesterday that lening on a beanbag on all fours to watch tv can help babymove too

Hope it swishes round for you Kelly and Adele, I heard sitting on a chair the wrong way round and leaning over the back rest was good as well. Got my mw appt on Tues, hoping mine's stayed where it is and isn't being naughty (obviously want it to be lower though!!).

i hope he moves round too im really worrying now as i really dont wanna have a c section as its my first wanna experience natural birth.

i was on my birthing ball all day yesterday didnt come off it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back