Baby lying Back to back

Loveleen

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

In my last appointment the midwife told me after checking me that baby is lying back to back..in my antenatal class today the teacher told that babies lying back to back are normally over due and difficult to pull out..

is this true..can i do something about..I have started bouncing on birth balls after recommendations from some of you..Please advice..Thanks in adv..:)

Just wanted to say baby can still turn. check out the thread thats around just now called "baby has turned"

xx

yeah my baby is lying back to back too anyone have spoke to said its not harder just sorer but you never know I suppose til you go through it. but like skimpy says baby can turn even in the last day ir during labour xx

inbetween bouncing, sit on your ball, just sitting on it will help alot aswell my MW said on my parentclass. Also, leaning over it is suppose to help x good luck x

Thanks girls..will start sweeping floors and bouncing on ball..hoping the lil man to turn at the rite position

sorry to tell you but its harder graft than sweeping...all fours scrubbing of floors is required!!!

it's the all fours position that helps to shift bubs. Good Luck xx

Thanks Skimpy..I will be with a mop scrubbing floors now for next 3 weeks..:)

i was going to say spending time on your hands and knees is good and not spending long periods of time sitting slouched iykwim? Ethan liked to lay back to back and on his side but was in the right position when i went into labour, i could actually feel him turning xx

I have a bean bag it helps with backache too so if it hurts I can lean on all fours which is meant to get baby to move too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back