Back to back baby advice

Ttc1234

Reaction score
My baby is back to back. I've been told to use my gym ball all day - do I need to bounce or just sit making sure my pelvis is tilted forwards? Any other advice. Thanks

Have a look at a website called 'spinning babies'. I'd personally suggest going swimming, baby can move more. And get on your hands and knees and lower down onto your elbows. Let the weight of baby's back swing down into a better position.

Lxx

Cant advise but my baby was back to back and it hurt alot!! Do you all you can to turn baby xx

You're supposed to do both sitting and bouncing, also good to have your knees on the floor and lean forward with elbows on the ball. It important that when you're sitting your knees are lower than your hips. Check your position on your sofa etc. I say all this but I tried for weeks and couldn't turn my daughter. Back to back labour is awful

I managed to turn my baby in the week before she was born by pretty much living on hands and knees and partly on gym ball. Think I spent about 6 hrs a day on hands and knees, but there was no way I wanted to do a back to back labour - wanted a drug free water birth lol ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back