Back in here after an early mc

fein _but_waiting!

Reaction score
Well after 11 months I had my BFP all week last week only to miscarry this week at 5+1 weeks. Just made it past chemical classification apparently.

Anyhow just wanted to say hi and step back in.

Good luck to everyone

I am so so sorry for your loss. Miscarriage is excruciating on so many levels. I had an early m/c (between 5-6 weeks) last year and conceived my youngest son immediately after (no cycle in between). I hope the same happens for you!

I am so so sorry for your loss. Miscarriage is excruciating on so many levels. I had an early m/c (between 5-6 weeks) last year and conceived my youngest son immediately after (no cycle in between). I hope the same happens for you!

Thank you for the support. Took me a couple of days of random tears and then I was ok.

Really hope it works the same for me, here's hoping!

Hey we were 10 weeks and now ready to try again we are in 2 week wait xxx

Looks like I’m joining you guys! Currently bleeding. Would have been 6 weeks today!

will you be trying again straight away? Xx

Mcs are awful not matter what stage of pregnancy you're at. Fx for a sticky bean soon xx

Oh wow, I didn't realise you were still on this. Congrats on your baby boy!

Hi PB! How are your two little ones? Are you TTC number 3?? So exciting! :)

Looks like I’m joining you guys! Currently bleeding. Would have been 6 weeks today!

will you be trying again straight away? Xx

Agh, sorry to hear that lovely. I haven't been on here for a couple weeks as was on hols and generally busy but I did try straight away as it last like a period so figured why not. Was due my period yesterday but as I temp I knew I could be in with a chance, after initially thinking was out. Tested last night and this morning, very very faint positives but based on my charts, I implanted 2 days ago at 9/10 DPO so I'm waiting with baited breath!

How about you? Are you going to try / did you try straight away?

Agh, sorry to hear that lovely. I haven't been on here for a couple weeks as was on hols and generally busy but I did try straight away as it last like a period so figured why not. Was due my period yesterday but as I temp I knew I could be in with a chance, after initially thinking was out. Tested last night and this morning, very very faint positives but based on my charts, I implanted 2 days ago at 9/10 DPO so I'm waiting with baited breath!

How about you? Are you going to try / did you try straight away?
I’ve posted about it elsewhere! It was unknown location with static levels for the past couple of weeks! Eventually we opted for surgery two days ago! Pregnancy tissue in the womb and tubes are healthy looking! So in recovery just now and will be trying again soon! They recommended waiting til I have a period again but if I fall pregnant before then that’s okay too!

Ooooh I really hope this is it for you!!!!! And hope I’m not too far behind you!!! Keep me updated xxx

I’ve posted about it elsewhere! It was unknown location with static levels for the past couple of weeks! Eventually we opted for surgery two days ago! Pregnancy tissue in the womb and tubes are healthy looking! So in recovery just now and will be trying again soon! They recommended waiting til I have a period again but if I fall pregnant before then that’s okay too!

Ooooh I really hope this is it for you!!!!! And hope I’m not too far behind you!!! Keep me updated xxx

Oh wow such a crazy story! Glad you're in the road to recovery and hope things get going quickly for you!
I hope so too, this will be number 4 but 5 will be a 6 year gap between 3 and 4 and has been a year of trying with multiple chemicals. At 36 not feeling old but at the same time hoping this is it. Feel different this time to last and had vivid dreams prior that I was pregnant and getting positive tests so perhaps that means something?! Who knows. Get well quick and back at it!

I am so sorry. I am back after miscarrying at 9 weeks with medicated help (it wasn't budging much on its own). I hope we get a BFP soon that goes full term <3

ended up being a chemical at 4 weeks. Determined not to test too early anymore!! although i was only testing 1 day before so.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back