Back here again :(

Cosmogirl7

Reaction score
Well I didn't think I'd ever be here once but to be here twice is just something I never thought would happen to me. My heart is just broken I'm so sad. Had emergency D&C yesterday as there was a lot of bleeding. Still pretty sore.

Really praying that we catch again straight away xxx

Im so sorry for your loss! Life is so cruel at times!! Xxx

Cosmo I'm so sorry xx sending positive vibes for catching quick. Xx

sorry to hear this....look after yourself.

So sorry to hear ur here again I know how that feels once I hard but twice and so on is so not fair , big hugs and rest up and take care of urself lovely xx

Oh I am so sorry and sad the read this :hugs:xx

Oh honey !!! I am so so sorry !!

Oh Cosmo I am so so sorry to see you here I wish I could tell you it's easier the second time round. Massive hugs to you and I hope you catch again quickly with your rainbow baby xxx

I'm really sorry to hear this Hun! Thinking of you xxxx

Very very sorry to hear this. Sending you lots and lots of love and strength.
As you know I've been through this a few times and keeping positive gets you through. You'll find an inner strength you didn't know you had.
As I always bang on about, you can never regret trying but you can regret giving up.
Lots of love xxx

Oh god hun i am so so sorry. I know nothing we can say will make it all better. I hope you and your OH are finding some comfort in each other.
No one should have to go through a mc, let alone two. life is very cruel at times.
I hope it won't be too long til you have your baby in your arms.
Thinking of you, and sending lots of love your way. If you want to chat at any point, Im here xxxxx

Thanks girls. I've had a few down days and been in a lot of pain but trying to pick myself up.

3rd time lucky for us xxx

Hi Cosmo, sorry that you're going through this again. I've had two within 3 months this year and I did actually find the second one easier. I didn't expect to, I don't know if it was just because I knew what to expect or what but I felt I got over it better.

Take the time to grieve and get through this then you can move on to thinking about trying again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back