Feeling really low today...

flower

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Well, last night i got my first AF since the Dand C a month ago. I know i would feel awful but i didnt realise how bad it would be. Its like the final realisation that i am no longer pregnant. I was so hoping that I would fall pregnant again straight away, especiallly cause i ovulated on time and everything, i was so sure it sould happen, silly, i know. These things take time. And im in agony, much worse than the normal period pains that i get. Of course, OH is away again, so noone to talk to about it. not that he has been very understanding lately anyway. He now says that he doesnt want to TTC anymore at the moment, and wants to wait a year or so for us to sort ourselves out better. I know it sounds logical, but the thought of having to wait that long just breaks my heart. Im feeling low anyway, but not having the thought of falling pregnant again soon just makes me feel so so sad, and i cant seem to talk to him about it. Im just praying that maybe he will change his mind. Im sorry, i know some of you have been through so much worse, I feel silly getting so upset of this. Sorry for the long post, I think i just needed to let this all out. Thanks everyone for listening.

Flower. x

hi hun please use this forum to let it all out whenever you want or need to we have all been here so dont apologise. :hug:

Im so sorry your feeling like this but i can understand what you mean when i had my first af since the miscarriage i was in so much pain more than i usually am and that it was all over with, it felt like my whole life had been ripped apart

It will take you both time to get over and the pain just doesnt go away like that i can understand why you want to ttc. You have to think about what is right for you, could you maybe write him a letter just telling him how you feel? im sorry if this is a silly suggestion but its something im doing all the time now writing down how im feeling to everyone around me.

Another suggestion have you thought about counselling at all or seeing someone?

Look after yourself hun and you can PM me anytime you need to or just post and someone will be here.

take care :hug: :hug:

Thanks for your reply Tracey. I dont think thats a silly suggestion at all. I think youre right, sometimes its so much easier to write things down. Maybe i should give it a go. Thanks so much for your support. x

thats ok hun anytime we are all here for you. I just find that people can read my letters without interupting me. Well if you want to give it a go then do so only you know what your comfortable with i hope it goes ok.

anytime we are here if you need us at all :hug: :hug: x x

Hi

So sorry hun, :hug: maybe your OH just needs time , and try talking to him in a few weeks maybe he just needs to clear his head.
Good luck for whichever you choose.
Katrina

:hug: aw Flower, i know like the others here how that first AF hurts, physically and emotionally. When i had my first AF i came on here and wrote about reality hits hard, it does but it also does get easier. please look after yourself and be good to you, Lv Yvonne xx

Flower

I am so sorry you r feeling this way, also its a bad time of year now, i know my sister finds xmas very hard.

We r all here for you and thinking of you xx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back