back from sweep, v good news!!

jolene

Reaction score
I just got back and it all went really well.

Said my cervix is already 3-4cm dilated!!!! :dance: so expects me to go at anytime. Has booked and induction for tuesday anyway but is certain i wont make it!!!

Best news i've had for ages. I really hope this works. :pray: I dont think it could be more positive. Probably wrong though.

Thats fantastic Jolene, I had mine yesterday and the consulatant reckoned I was two cm so hopefully this is the start for both of us. :hug:

Hopefully we will be joining emmie at some point today!! have you been having any pains yet??

Been getting back ache on and off but im not suprised after what she just did to my insides :?

thats fantastic news i was 3cm dilated when i had my sweep 10 days late n he booked me in for a tuesday n the woman told me i wil be in with 24 hours but Oliver didnt want to come out so i had me induced :D

sending u loads of

LABOUR DUST !!!!!

this is soooooo cool, get a move on you two bubs we all got to pop today :D :hug: :hug:

jolene said:
Hopefully we will be joining emmie at some point today!! have you been having any pains yet??

Been getting back ache on and off but im not suprised after what she just did to my insides :?

No, no contraction type pains yet, just lots of heavy (painful) pressure down below and my bump as really visibilly dropped. LOL.....my consultant did a good sweep about for me yesterday as well but I really felt she gave it her best go so hopefully it will work for both of us. :hug:

:dance: :dance: :dance: another baby on a way. It seems to be finally busy over here again. Good luck hun :hug:

Great news hun, hope its not much longer for you :cheer:

Aww nice one! Sending you loads of labour dust! :cheer:

getting iregular cramping still. Had this since i had it done at 10 this morning. Oh and still loosing bloody stuff.

Hope this means things will progress. Not sure if all that is a good sign or is just normal and could be nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back