back from my sweep

charlotte_

Reaction score
midwife said my cervix was still really high, so it's 'touch & go' about wether it will work. just got home & been for a wee, i felt really damp and i lost a tiny bit more of my plug, but nothing to really shout about. i don't think it's gonna work.
she's booked me in for an induction next monday at 8am, but hopefully i won't need it :pray: :pray:

:pray: :pray:
I really hope things get moving for you!! come on waters break, plug go and bring on the pain!!

bring on the pain train, really hope it works for you hun :hug: :hug:

i've sent my OH to go & get the new russel brand DVD, i'm gonna try & laugh this baby out, haha.

backache, thats a good start :D

:lol: you laugh bubs out!!

good luck hun! hope the sweep has started something for you! :hug: :hug:

Ooh good luck hun! :hug: I was so hoping that when I came on then I would see your labour thread!
You watch Russell Brand and forget about any aches and pains! Then they will hit you lol! I have everything crossed and have a funny feeling hahahaha (yep Im mystic Meg me! ;) haha :lol: )

backache's bloody stopped now! OH has just escaped for a pint, i let him go cause i hoped that as soon as he'd left i'd go into labour! :rotfl:

will keep you ladies posted if anything happens, but i'm feeling negative about it!
i'm feeling a bit achy round my bum & thighs, the kind of aches you get when you have flu.
i better have this goddamn baby soon!

Oh I hope its not the flu hun! :shock: :hug:
Im still feeling positive!! :cheer: :cheer: Come on baby!! :cheer: :cheer: Heehee

ooooh charlotte you gone quiet fingers crossed it worked for you and your currently in labour :hug:

nope, still here! i've still got back/bum/leg ache. feels like i've been running or something, no idea if it's baby related but it's uncomfy.

i have my fingers crossed for you !! hope it all kicks off tonight!! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back