Today's appt with the consultant

Yay :yay: how excting to know this time next week you'll def be holding your little boy. Hope he comes before Sunday hun xxx

So so excited for you sweetie!! You'll be fantastic no matter what happens and your little man is going to be here in the next few days!! Bestest news :love: :love: xxx

Yay!!! Another soon to be labour watch....good luck Pos xxxx

That's excellent news hun. Looks like our lil men are having a race against each other. Who knows we might have them on the same day xxx

yeah i was just thinking its all go now isn't hun. how you feeling? xx

Yeah I know. Can't believe how soon everything is now. I'm in a lot of pain like really bad period pain but going into my back and my hips. Rang labour ward and they said its normal for losing my plug. Just need to keep an eye on my waters and babys movement. HAve you had any more niggles? Xxx

Oh..this is so exciting! :yay: Got my fingers crossed for you and hope it he arrives soon!

xx

thanks girls i hope he arrives soon too although im feeling exhausted! xx

Omg how did I miss this?! :love: So exciting!!! Lo will be here before you know it! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

xxx

Woohoo, looks like you're going to beat me Pos!!!!!
Had my MW apt today and baby is 3/5 engaged and they're happy to let me carry on till I pop, which I'm happy out about really.... But will defo be keeping an eye on you now!!!!!!:) :)

You're the reason why I managed to get up this morning pos! Any news??

FX!

You're the reason why I managed to get up this morning pos! Any news??

FX!

Oh bless u! Well after all the signs seems my little man is playing around with me as it's all gone quiet :roll: as it happens I have a scan this morning so I will let u know what they say xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back