Back from Doctors...

KateQPR

Reaction score
..And it just amazes me how different GP's are, even in the same surgery!

Yesterday the doc was terrible, quite rude and didn't even examine me just put me straight on antibiotics. She didn't even want to talk about the pregnancy.

The doc today was brilliant - she said not to take antibiotics until the urine test results are back on fri, so i'm not taking them unneccessarily. She gave me an internal to check the pregnancy was in the right place etc. She's also given me a referal for a scan so they can check what the ache is (i've got an ovarian cyst that showed up when i had a scan after my m/c). She also did the forms for my hospital and gave me a pregnancy pack. SOOO much better than yesterday! It really is a lottery isn't it.

So i guess at least i'll get an early scan now next week, which hopefully might help my mind a little bit. Now all i need to do it not worry about my tummy aches and pains and try to relax!!

SO much easier said than done. The answer must be a rainy afternoon of ginger biscuits and a bad channel Five film!

I know just what you mean with doctors, at least you hit lucky and got one that was interested in the end!

I hope your sca comes round quick and your tummy pains go away xx

That is great hun, I bet you feel so much better.

Unbelievable how different doctors can be though :evil:

Take care and good luck with your early scan :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back