Back and TTC again:)

scandicmum85

Reaction score
Im back after been "unlucky" the past months, with chemical pregnancy and early m/c. I decided to have a rest from ttc, and decided to start trying again in october/november, my period is unstable and I need some advice how I can get "stable" cycles? Someone suggest acupuncture?
I also been talking to the doctor and he supcected I could lack hormones as I might have problems "keeping" as I had many m/c in last years now after I got my first child. Going to move to England (From Norway) next month and wondering what help I can ask for from the doctors there aswell, as here in Norway they suggested me to go to hospital and have a full check up, both me and my man:)

:)

Happy to be back xxx

Hiya Yvonne :D

I'm glad to see your back, it was sad when you said you was waiting a whole year! What changed?

Have you tried Angus Castus? A lot of girls seemed to have done ok on it on the forum.

Oh can't believe you're moving so soon!

When you go and see your GP, just make sure you don't underplay your situation. Exaggerate where possible and you'll get sorted out sooner.

You can always go private too for instant diagnositcs and treatments if you can afford it :)

Oh welcome back hun wishing you loadsssss of luck you deserve it! :dust: xxx

Last edited:
Hi Scandicmum! It's always lovely when someone comes back as it's so sad when people go! (Though mostly they go for the happiest of reasons and come back for the sadest of reasons, but thankfully not the case here). Hope we'll see lots of you xx

Hi and thank you girls:):)

Louiseb, thanks!! What is angus castus??? My man wanted to wait a year but now he totally changed his mind so im HAPPPY:) maybe it was just reacction to losing etc.

Looking forward to move over and get things sorted..

My period is been a bit strange this month, i only have bleeding for 3-4 days and its heavy, maybe due to what happened?

thank you all again:dance:

xxx

I haven't really used it myself, but i believe it's a herbal treatment for irregular cycles although it is dangerous to baba so shouldn't be taken after OV each cycle :)

I only bleed for 4 out of 5 days, maybe 3 heavy days total so it doesn't sound that strange to me. Dunno about what an m/c might do.

Last edited:
I assume any herbal shop like Holland & Barrett :)

Hi there. Hope it works for you and I agree with Louise B - make sure you get the best help with th doctors to make sure all ok. Take care and welcome back!

Welcome back hun!

Hope you're feeling better now, good luck with everything xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back