babys own room

Gruntie2

Reaction score
when do u recommend to move babies to their own room..porscia is 15 weeks this friday and is getting too long for her moses basked. I was going totry and get herin her own room when istart weaning her in a few weeks.. (she takes naps in there duringthe day) do u think this isok..i have a monitor witha sensorpad and willbeusingsleepingbags

My DS was in his own room when he turned a month old, he didn't like the moses basket and slept better the instant he had more room in his cotbed to wiggle around and get comfortable etc.

Alex is 7 weeks and we are thinking about moving him this weekend, he will have been in a routine for a couple of weeks then and hopefully it wont disturb him too much. He keeps smacking the sides of his moses basket and waking himself!
We have a breathing monitor, I wouldnt be putting him in there so soon without it.

Hi

Both kids were in our room for 6 months.
first two months in the bassinette then after that with Kiara she just stayed in bed with us the whole night till 6 months and Kadyn we moved his crib in with us until he was 6 months. :D

The official advice is 6 months but C went in about 17 weeks as she had outgrown the moses basket. For the first coule of nights I just put the moses basket in the cot, and then put her in the cot and she never had any problems with the transition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back