Babybond Scan today! *** Its a Boy!!!***

KirstyL

Reaction score
Hey!
I decided I couldn't wait any longer, well couldn't wait until my 20 week scan, to find out what I'm having, so I booked a babybond scan and it's today!
Am quite excited, I'm convinced its a boy, but will probably get there and they'll tell me its a lil'girl, lol.
I have had a rubbish pregnancy so far, and it was so easy and chilled with my first, that I'm sure this one is a boy cause of all the grief it's causing me, lol.
xx:dance:

Last edited:
oh have fun :)

im desperately trying to be patient and wait for the 20 week scan but all you lot going early is making me wanna know now lol

Aww I'm so jealous haha Good luck at your scan :) x

Its a boy!!! Was very obvious, and he's beautiful :)
Am so excited, can't stop smiling !
He was waving at me, and doing this funky little dance, nearly had me in tears :(
xx

What are the prices like for babybond? i see it being mentioned quite alot and now i am considering it! although i have a wee while to wait, but it would be nice seeing baba again before the 20 week scan :) x

It is £79 here for a Gender scan, and it's amazing. They spend so much time pointing things out, and it's on a big TV screen in front of the bed, so you haven't got to make things out from the computer screen, the sonographer was lovely, and took heaps of pictures for me, I've got about 8, she even zoomed in and took one of his little bits so there was no room for error! She measured his feet and took me a picture of those too, really tiny, only 1.8cm long :)
I do recommend it, it's a brilliant experience. xx

Thanks Kirsty, i think i will have to go for it like! :)
awww little feet!! :)
x x

That is soooooo cooool :) congrats!! I'm holding out till 4th march for my 20 week!!27 days to hang on tho !

I know, it's amazing!
So glad I went and well worth the money.
Does anyone know how to edit the title of my post?
x

Ooo I'm going to babybond on weds, I'm being very impatient! I can't wait and their prices are resonable compared to other places. Did u have the 4d preview aswell?x

We had our scan this morning and we're having a boy too!! It was blatantly obvious to us too! lol Its amazing seeing them bigger and more detailed isn't it!!

Having the scan didn't make me cry because I was concentrating too much but when we got home I called my Grandad who's nearly 87 to tell him because we're naming our boy after one of his Brother's who died as a child. He set me off!! :) x

Ooo I'm going to babybond on weds, I'm being very impatient! I can't wait and their prices are resonable compared to other places. Did u have the 4d preview aswell?x

Yeah I saw him in 4d, but they don't have a lot of fat on them at this size, so wasn't that clear tbh, still worth it though as the rest of the package is unbelievable
x

We had our scan this morning and we're having a boy too!! It was blatantly obvious to us too! lol Its amazing seeing them bigger and more detailed isn't it!!

Having the scan didn't make me cry because I was concentrating too much but when we got home I called my Grandad who's nearly 87 to tell him because we're naming our boy after one of his Brother's who died as a child. He set me off!! :) x

Aww bless, that's so sweet. I'm naming this one Jacob Paul, he'll have my dad's name as his middle name, as I lost Dad a year ago, so it'll be nice to name him after his Granddad.
It's fantastic and so clear yeah, it's amazing how much they have grown in such a short space of time.

There seem to be so many boys due this year! Must be something in the water, lol.
x

Awwwww that's so sweet how you have a pic of his little feet :D congrats on team blue x

Its a boy!!! Was very obvious, and he's beautiful :)
Am so excited, can't stop smiling !
He was waving at me, and doing this funky little dance, nearly had me in tears :(
xx

What a sweet post !

Bless you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER