• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

babybond...its a .......

Hey, I have replied to your PM.

But I just wanna say - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

You are gonna have a gorgeous little boy in cool little jeans, and chunky little boots, who is gonna love him Mom sooooooo much!!
It will be fab!!!

Blue is best!!

:hug:

Piglet xx

Congratulations on your baby boy!!
:cheer:
I am sure you will come round to the idea and be over the moon!
I cannot not offer advice from personal experience as we are haveing a surprise and i will be delighted with either a girl or a boy.

Hope you are feeling better :hug:

You will get used to it as soon as you start buying stuff, you will coo like any other mum-to-be over tiny jeans, dungerees and little boots!
Boys are lovely, and you can always try fora girl in the future!

I have a boy and soon i will have a girl as well!

Its no more fun shoppingfor one or the other.

Tescos by the way do some fab clothes for boys at great prices :wink:

And boys are very over protective over their mums so he could grow up like a little mitchell brother :D

i am sorry you upset hun, when i had my first i was convinced it was a girl and when the baby was a boy i didnt even want to hold him i was so dissapointed but within an hour i felt soooooooooo much love my my baby boy it was unbelivable, he is now 15 and i am soooo proud of him he is my world and i wouldnt want to spend one minute without him in my life, i love him so much my heart bursts with pride every time i see him and i know you will fell the same about your little boy too :hug:

Awwwww thanx everyone... im feelin a bit better now.. i know all of you are right!.. iv had a sleep and starting to get my head around things... then I come here and hear all your kind words and start to bloody blub again!! :D

Seriously tho... theres nothin i can do about it and nothin i would do about it.. other than get over it... which after reading all you replies..will be sooner rather than later!!

Thanx everyone :hug:

Hiya,
Just read your post, my first was a boy and I am 24 weeks now with another boy, can I just let you know...boys are *really* cool (I dont have anything against girls - I have two gorgeous nieces who I adore) but, you can't beat cuddles and kisses from a little boy and they really do love their mummys so much!!! Boys are really affectionate and have bundles of energy, he will make you laugh so much.
You will adore your little lad and I have just as much fun shopping for cool boys stuff as I would girls :)
Enjoy!
Ja9 x

aww welcome to the boy club..

if it makes you feel any better i wanted a girl so much as well.. and im having a boy, you will come round i promise i did :hug:

But didnt you feel cheated though sss? cos when you first found out you were preg and had your scan you were told he was a girl! then you had your 21 week scan.
Did it take you a bit of getting used to that you were having another son?

i did feel cheated mrs_tommo22 must admit that, i was so glad i was having a girl, then my dreams were shattered only a few weeks later :evil:

i really think mines a girl but if its a boy i dont care.

i love my baby right now and its not even out yet.

i want at least one of each anyway so whatever this one is i want the opposite hopefully for next one. if it turns out i have 2 girls or 2 boys we will be creating anotehr till i get a boy or girl at least :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back