Anyone Had a 4D scan with BabyBond?

CharlieOne

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone else has used Babybond for their 4D scan? I have made a booking and so excited but nervous at the same time, just wonder what other people experinces where like and what option they took with Babybond etc etc etc Oh im so full of questions! :lol:

Got my Scan the week before christmas and :cheer: Thats all i can say :lol: :oops:

Didnt want to read and run! I didnt use them but I hope you have a lovely time!! Its well worth it :cheer:

i was going to use them but found window to the womb and they were half the price so i went with them. You will love it though its an amazing experience :D

yep, i went to the manchester babybond for a sexing scan at 17 weeks.
tbh i was in and out in less than 2 mins. they scanned long enough to see that baby was a girl, and a quick flick over the rest of her. back to check her bits and that was that...

i had another 3d scan at 28 weeks at a local place to me calld new dimensions, and they were fantastic!

Oh i hope i havent picked a place that is going to rush me in and out! :oops: Ive booked it and its alot of money!

I am going to the one in Manchester too!

Its just ive been told i can take a CD of music which can be added to the DVD i will get, and i was wondering if its one song or a collection of songs, and im not sure if i want any songs or not lol!

Anyone else used Babybond?????

it may have been that because i only booked the gender scan (was £80), that that was literally all they did, check baby's gender!

*Star* said:
it may have been that because i only booked the gender scan (was £80), that that was literally all they did, check baby's gender!

Well everything crossed i get the time i want, so far with appointments/scans i have felt kinda cheated i just not enjoying the experinces of seeing midwives etc feel like rush in write notes rush out......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back