Baby woke up

Lilelephant

Reaction score
And it make me cry everytime! It is so overwhelming and special! I didn't think it would be possible to love someone you have never met so much! I know I moan about the pain in my pelvis etc but it is all worth it when I feel the little miracle moving around! I've cried at every scan and every doc appt because it issuch a miracle. When they told me I had graves disease I thought I'd never get here ESP after the 3 mc's! But thanks to my gp they found the graves disease and treated it as well as giving me the progesterone treatment in early pregnancy they have made it possible I am eternally thankful to my doctor.
My last 2 thyroid tests have been normal which means treatment is working and baby shouldn't be affected altho will be tested at birth. After birth I am going to opt for the radioactive iodine treatment and hope to go on to have lots more baby miracles!
Also I swear I would have just given up without support from all of you x x

Aw, what a lovely post MrsMc. :hugs:

Can't believe you're 19 weeks already, it's flown by so quickly!

x

Awwww you big softy.

I have a friend who opted to have part of her thyroid removed because of graves disease. She ended up with two happy healthy bundles of joy after the op.

Sounds like you got great support from your Doc. Nice to hear that happening for once.

Yeh she is amazing she did the thyroid function test by chance after 3rd mc! She tells baby everytime I see her that she kept baby safe he he

ah, that's so sweet!! i'm so so so happy to see you here hunny, it was a tough journey for you but not long til you have you little one in your arms xxxxxxx

Aaawwww thats lovely!! 19 weeks eh? How fabby is that? Time is sure flying by!

How lovely :) I feel the exact same about Grace.
I love her so much already and I will do anything to protect her! Every movement she makes brings a smile to my face :D

Although I had no known problems when it came to conceiving, it did take us a year and so I'm very thankful for the Agnus Castus and the vitamins I took, I believe they helped. I can't wait to meet her and I pray that she arrives here safely :love: xxx

Nice stories like this are so nice to hear, miracle baby. Bet feeling the movement really brings it home x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back