Do you think this is a con??

Emma58

Reaction score
I have just checked my emails and I had one from Bounty telling me I have won a free pampering treatment.

It all seems above board and you could choose from a free haircut or facial, pedicure or manicure at salon near you.

I have filled in the form and apparently the concierge team will contact me within 21 days to confirm where I can go for a treatment.

Sounds real enough to me... just double check the message headers to check it really came from the bounty.com domain name to be on the sure side but sounds fine to me.

Er, and obviously if the form you had to fill in asks for any personal details like bank accounts etc get suspicious :rotfl:

I actually read all about this competition in my bounty pack so I would guess it's all above bord.

A x

It all looked legitimate (is that the right word?) to me.
They never asked for bank details just address and phone number.

I don't even remember applying for it???

If it is for real it's not often I win anything :D

Oh yeah, and congratulations :cheer:

I'm very jealous, I've entered loads of competitions and won one thing - a Milk mouse mat :roll:

Yay :dance:

I opted for 1st choice pedicure (because I can no longer reach my toes!!) and 2nd choice manicure!

It's a shame they don't offer you one of AnnaR2B's booby massages :lol:

I've just remembered the other option was an Indian Head massage. I wouldn't like that I hate it when they massage your scalp at hairdressers, I have to tell them to stop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back