Woke up in tears...

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
Well i cant sleep tonight I wasnt sure why i was so upset I guess ill be honest and say I was kinda thinking baby was a girl so when they annouced im having a boy i wasn't sure how i felt, and then i thought im not upset im just so overwhelmingly happy I dont thinking switching the telly and watching birth story program and they were having a boy and then i just burst into tears thinking how lucky i am and i get to have a little boy a little prince!!!

Im just so happy... :cry:

Aw that's lovely! I can't sleep tonight either (nothing new there!) but at least you had a happy ending to your insomnia! :D

AMETHYST

Well its 6am and i have cried tonnes lol!! Im gonna go back to bed and dream of my mini prince grr its just too exciting like xmas!!!

x

Hi Sharne,

Hope you feel better soon. :hug:

P.S. I was also convinced I was having a little girl when they told me it was a boy. What a surprise. But probably one of the nicest surprises as really who cares as long as our little princes are happy and healthy. :)

:clap: :clap:
Congratulations, I'm glad you are so happy. My sister secretly (obviously not that great where secrets are concerned) would really like a nephew, apparently they are way more fun. :)

Nicola x

Aww honey!! :hug:

I get tearful sometimes when I think about how much I love her already. Sometimes I get tearful when I think of how well I've coped and when I picture her little hand grasping my finger etc... I think it's just us being so overwhelmed. Finding out the sex is a HUGE deal hun! It's massive! As soon as you know the sex it becomes so real! So you are VERY normal and it's so sweet that you feel so overwhelmed by it all :hug:

This is really sad (like "wierdo" sad not "boo hoo" sad..) I was driving home the other night from my friend's house and started singing "Mummy loves you Evie and will always be there for you sweetie" and made up this tune lol I started singing stuff like I'm sorry Daddy left but you've always got me etc and I full blown cried!! Out of love and sadness but yeah, I cried too!

xx

Aww hun boys are so much fun and oh so loving as baby's you'll have a field day with him,trust me. I can't wait to meet my baby boy

I feel the same sharne and i was dreading being team pink but thought I had no chance, funny how our brains work isnt it! I cant wait to have a daughter now!!!

Awww thats so sweet! :hug: I think its just emotions knowing what you are having makes it so real you can actually start imagining them and stuff.

Aww congrats on team blue (I haven't got to your scan thread yet - been on holiday) :cheer:

I was convinced it was going to be girl for you too but yay for your little boy :D

:hug: :hug: There'll be lots more emotion overload to come during the rest of the pregnancy and afterwards when you've got your handsome little man in your arms :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back