baby wisperer

Dee1985

Reaction score
Hi i remember before we were talking about tracy hog "the baby wisperer" and as she as passed away now her shows are no longer on...

well i have just seen that at 11.30am weekdays on discovery home and health they are being replyed

for thoose of u that havnt heard of her she is great on baby problems

i learnt so much watching her shows, iv seen every one of them but iv got sky+ and there all set to be recorded :D

Im past that point for now (till august) but if you are a new mum or just about to be one they are great to watch for tips but I would advise against following these things religeously.
p.s watch out for the plasters on the boobies :lol:

Cool, im into her.... I'll have to set the sky plus :)

thanks

I was watching one of these with an 18 month old girl who always cried around the supermarket and demanded to get out of the trolley all the time.

I thought it was a bit weird, whenever she screamed and wanted to get out, Tracy Hogg told the mom to get her out and sit her on the floor!
I just didn't get it, you go to the supermarket to shop, and a child needs to know that.... surely they need to be distracted and entertained? I don't see how giving in and getting her out of the trolley every 2 minutes helped at all

urchin,
I saw supernanny do a different approach to that with slighty older kids. They had a picture shopping list and helped to pick out the stuff on it. It was magnetic but yes I agree, its hard enough going shopping without chasing a baby round. I wouldnt be sitting a 18 month on the floor on our supermarket, the old bats would run over her :lol:
I like both supernanny and bw and find a combination of both techniques works well.

yh i seen that one with sitting on the floor.... i didnt get it either???

tracy hogg let me down abit there just looked embarresing for the mum???? :doh: :think:

lauramum01 said:
urchin,
I saw supernanny do a different approach to that with slighty older kids. They had a picture shopping list and helped to pick out the stuff on it. It was magnetic but yes I agree, its hard enough going shopping without chasing a baby round. I wouldnt be sitting a 18 month on the floor on our supermarket, the old bats would run over her :lol:
I like both supernanny and bw and find a combination of both techniques works well.

yeah I saw that too it was fab!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back