my clever babies!

Me, My Girls & I

Reaction score
i'm so proud of my babies! yesterday i was changing katie's bum and had her on her tummy, so i could do the back (such a complicated task at the moment!), i looked away to get something and out the corner of my eye, i saw her leg flip as she rolled over :shock: i thought nothing of it at first, then in a split second i realised what i'd just seen :lol: turned her back over and made her do it again and again, each time getting more and more excited!! she was giggling away to herself!! so after a week in the cast, she's learnt to roll over :dance:

and then, i put her to bed, my sister was watching ella downstairs, i'd said to her to put her on her tummy for a bit, so she was sitting on the floor with her. i walked past the living room, and had to do a double take! said to my sister was i imagining what i'd just seen, she said, no, she's doing her own little crawl :shock: she's there like bloody action man, arms going and shuffling her little legs up so she moves forward!! i knew right from when she was trying to sit up at like 4 weeks that i was gona have my hands full with her!!

so i'm a very proud mummy today, cant believe how fast they're growing up!!

:love: Soon you'll need to be an octopus :lol:

Clever lil girls :)

Yay! Clever buggers! Lmao!

Ah bless....its such a reminder of how quickly they grow up isn't it xxx

omg ella rolled over this morning aswell!! its weird that i'm celebrating both my babies rolling over, even tho one's a year older than the other!!

god tell me about it! i knew from her bein really young she would be and she hasnt disappointed!! i never had this with katie, she never crawled and didnt bum shuffle til she was over 9 months!!!

:cloud9: Well done girls..

Ella and Katie will be playing together sooner than you thought then? :lol:

:yay: Clever babies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111