Baby Vince

Congratulations, he's a stunner :) x

Congrats hun I'm so jealous

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk

So lovely-congrats honey. Glad u r home now with your little man....enjoy being a mummy xxxx

He is scrummy Ileana!! :love: Congrats again. I'm sorry birth didn't go to plan. Glad you're home. Xx

All in all, midwife led birthing unit was an epic fail for me. Not recommended at all.

Ah well it was my shite MW who was in charge of setting the unit up so it doesn't suprise me - sorry!!

Vince is absolutely gorgeous hunny!!

xx

he is so so beautiful :) So Ish did you do anything to kick things off cos i could do with this baby OUT :D xx

he is so so beautiful :) So Ish did you do anything to kick things off cos i could do with this baby OUT :D xx

Didn't do much at all, bounced on my ball a bit, but gave up very soon as it gave me pubic pain. I think he was just fully cooked, any bigger and they would have needed magic to get him out via foof!

All in all, midwife led birthing unit was an epic fail for me. Not recommended at all.

Ah well it was my shite MW who was in charge of setting the unit up so it doesn't suprise me - sorry!!

Vince is absolutely gorgeous hunny!!

xx

MWs have been very hit and miss for me, the one who came over to check on us today seemed hellbent on scaring me about everything, left me almost in tears because baby's breastfeeding technique wasn't perfect. Then MIL came over and moved him around a bit, he fed like a dream!

Didn't do much at all, bounced on my ball a bit, but gave up very soon as it gave me pubic pain. I think he was just fully cooked, any bigger and they would have needed magic to get him out via foof!

He must have wanted to do his own thing then! Congratulations hunni he really is special x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back