Babies here =)

Noor~ul~Usman

Reaction score
Hey ladies :wave:

Sorry I only just got back home yesterday!

We had a little baby boy on Sunday 26th October (5days over due), weighed in at 6lbs 8oz :cheer:
He's currently un-named as hubby has now become very indecisive :roll:

We were kept in for 3 nights because they thought he was 'jittery' and not feeding well. Truth is he DOES stress out breast feeding if he can't latch on straight away :( He'll get himself so worked up about it that you just have to settle him off to sleep and try again later. He's also very 'sucky' and confort chews on his hands and tops regularly which the midwives were claiming was cause he needed feeding :wall: I ended up bottle feeding him for 24hrs to proove to them that he was only jittery when he was stressed out breast feeding and having his nappy changed and that his actual temperment and appetite weren't the problem. That and 2 sets of clear blood results finally got us discharged :shakehead: :dance:

I wont go into more details in this forum but good luck to all the ladies still expecting :hug:

Awwww congratulations lovely :hug: - i was wondering last night where you were and how you were doing! Welcome to the world little man :hug: x x x x

Congratulations! :cheer: So pleased for you! Hope my little one decides that 5 days late is a nice time to make an appearance too :lol:
All the best,
Sarahx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back