SIL has had her baby!!!

Lindsay

Reaction score
My SIL gave birth to a little boy yesterday, he weighed 8lb 4 and is called Leighton James :D

I haven't been to see him yet as I was at work all day yesterday and DH was on nights last night so I couldn't leave Jacob. I am hopefully going to go and visit today. It has made me excited about having my baby now.

DH took Jacob yesterday and he was a little unsure, he got a little bit jealous when DH had a hold. We will have to get him used to him so that he is ok when his baby sister arrives into the world.

Xxx

Thats great news, a friedn of ours had a baby a couple of weeks ago and when we went to see her it made me sooooo desperate to meet my baby.

Congrats to your SIL :D

Alex xxx

Thats fab news hun! :cheer: Congrats to your SIL :dance:
Don't worry, Jacob will get used to having a new addition to the family and I'm sure he will love his new baby sister to bits! :hug:

Congrats to your SIL! And great name, Leighton was in our top 5 :D xxx

Aww congrats to your SIL, you never know holding a newborn may kick things off for you :wink: well it's worth a try!!

abcd1234 said:
Aww congrats to your SIL, you never know holding a newborn may kick things off for you :wink: well it's worth a try!!

Nooooooo, I'm not ready yet I want Lo to stay there for a while longer!!

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back