Jumperoo or alternatives

Hazel

Reaction score
Are these worth the money? There's one on ebay local to me so I can collect for £20 or buy it now for £40, I have a £2.50 off voucher from ebay and I'm selling some mat jeans so have a little cash. Didn't know if it was worth getting one? She likes her door bouncer but I have to be right next to her all the time and she can't have any toys whilst in it. Or is there any other things similar to a jumperoo like a walker that has no wheels and I can just put toys on a tray in front of her. She's getting fed up with the baby gym now and prefers to be upright but obviously can't sit yet so is getting bored :wall: .

I've got a jumperoo and would def say it's worth £40! Cooper will happily play in his for a while he loves the spinning things. The best thing about them is you know they're safe.. you can pop to loo or leave for a min without worrying what they're upto. Coopers a nightmare now, they roll so fast and crawl quickly you can't turn you back for a min without them eating their rubber playmat like Coop is now :wall: ......lol.

Definitely worth the money Maia loves her's can spend up to 45 minutes just going bonkers bouncing up and down.

Definately, we paid £46 for ours second hand off ebay and she loved it!! She still uses it sometimes when im having a shower but not so often anymore so thinking of selling it to be honest. I would highly recommend them though, great fun for babies and give you a break while they're playing in it! :) x

happy_chick said:
I would highly recommend them though, great fun for babies and give you a break while they're playing in it! :) x

I could do with a break :lol: . Put a bid on it so fingers crossed :D

We borrowed one and i didnt want it initially but morgan will spend ages in it and loves it, hilarious when he goes nuts and bounces, well worth the money that i didnt pay for it. :rotfl:

can you flat-pack these or dismantle them? I never bought one as I thought I would have no where to put it when is was no longer needed.

Kim x x x x

Meggiewoo said:
can you flat-pack these or dismantle them? I never bought one as I thought I would have no where to put it when is was no longer needed.

Kim x x x x

you can take the upright poles out of the base and store it if you want - our is permanently up at the moment but once she grows out of it I'll put it up the loft for baby no.2 :wink:

I got one that was pretty much brand new at a car boot for £13. Best buy ever, would have paid much more for it. LOVE IT!

Won it earlier for £26 :cheer: :dance: . Now my ebay voucher code isn't working so waiting for them to reply to me before I pay for it then I can go and collect it and give it a good wash before Xmas :D .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back