Baby Samuel

CyberGazer

Reaction score
Hi there everyone.

I'm very please to annouce my little 'uns arrival.

He's was born Sunday 13th Nov at 5.55pm. He was 6 days overdue and weighed 8lbs. The plug went Wed... waters on Fri... I was induced on Sun at 8, at which point I was already 3cm dilated... several hours and several millions hits of gas and air later he came into the world. He got slightly distressed so they were gonna use ventose but I managed to push him out before that was needed. His apgar score was 9 at 1min and 10 at 5mins. He is a very sleepy/lazy baby (and I've flatish nips) and would not feed at all for the first 24hrs, so he lost a lot of weight meaning we were readmitted for checks. They discovered from the diagnois of the swab when the waters broke that I'm a strep b carrier... so shouldn't have been allowed to go so long with broken waters... unfortunately this wasn't discovered til way after the event. The good news is he's in the clear now and feeding much much better with the aid of nipple shields but at least he's getting the good stuff.

Here he is:
sam.jpg

Congratulations. Glad all is OK with you both. He is gorgeous. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

congratulations he is absolutly gorgous - i may being blonde and it may be on ur post lol but wots his name?

awww congratulations hun hes lovely :D :D :D
xxxxxxxxxxx

CONGRATULATIONS!!! little samuel is lovely well done!!

He is gorgeous!!!!

And what a great name! (that is our current name choice at the mo, so I am biassed :lol: )

Well done for the gas and air!

Congratulations!!!!!!

awwwwww he is really gorgeous hunny congratulations and sounds like its going well

xx

what a beautiful boy!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!
Emilia xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back