x x Baby R's Nursery x x

I've got those curtains and up lighter I love the curtain ties such a lovely idea!although my ds is older and we have a blackout blind I think I'm going to sell these and get some blackout curtains too!

I've got those curtains and up lighter I love the curtain ties such a lovely idea!although my ds is older and we have a blackout blind I think I'm going to sell these and get some blackout curtains too!

yeah i've got a white black out roller bling up too, these are just there to look pretty, they'll never be shut, thats the blinds job lol :)

Beautiful nursery hun. Is that fern furniture from mamas and papas? :) xxx

Looking good hun.
*jealous as no spare room for a nursery* :D

It's amazing! I love the bouncer too. You have made me all excited about my pregnancy now so thank you. I've been trying to get excited for so long but been so stressed and busy. You have really helped and your nursery looks super xxx

Glad i could be of assistance, I struggled to get excited, had a rough ride before we got this sticky bean. (feel free to read my journal, link is in my signature)

Just read your journal. Was a Rough ride for you but you're so close to the finishing line now. Yay for you. Super pleased for you xx

Thank you. I love it. I brought the furniture 2 years ago when I was pregnant The first time. After losing 3 Angela we never thought we'd get the set up. I'm so in love with our baby's room, I literally just go and sit in there for the fun of it :) hehe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back