baby not moving

christmasbabygirl

Reaction score
Hi ladies, im trying not to worry but have not felt baby move or kick or even the slightest movement since last night. she is normally very active and wriggles about all day
i know movements r supposed 2 slow down later on but not this early right? just want to put my mind at rest, shud i be worried???? xxx

i would give the hospital a ring hun and just have the baby monitored for a while i did it a couple of times with Hannah and they were really nice :hug:

Definately just go in hun, if only to set your mind at ease no use sitting at home worrying, better to get sent home from hospital in af ew hours knowing everythings fine :hug: :hug:

no they wont hun they have mums going up there everyday thats their job and if they are funny sod them its your baby

ok well im gonna get in the bath first, then mums gonna ring them, she cant take me up there though so not sure how im gonna get there :think: xx

My MW said that if this happens, lie down on the bed with your hands on your bumo and actually feel for movements - then try a cold drink, a bath, and if all else fails, call the MW / hospital

I would try the above before calling - i often don't feel bubs until i actually put my hands on my bump.
Hope all is ok xx :hug:

Has baby still not moved, maybe its having a lazyday, my bump has lazy days then goes crazy at night :hug:

I get this quite often. My LO is usually very active but then all the sudden I don't feel him for hours and hours. I usually drink can of coke and put on loud music.. that wakes him up every time. You could try that quickly. x

thanks for ur suggestions ladies i gave them a try and still no action. mum is calling midwife unit just to see wat they say. i haaate going up there when nothings rong feel sooo stupid :oops: :oops: :oops:
yeah she has quiet days too but she still niormally lets me know shes in there lol or when i go for wee or drink or eat sumthing sweet it wakes her. mum on way now they sed to go up there to be monitered. hope nothings rong but hate looking stupid if u know what i mean!! will update later x

Good luck hun, bubbs is probably fine but it really is best to check. :hug:

Your mw will probably come to you if you tell them you can't get there. :hug:

Coke sometimes usesd to get my bump moving when i was a bit worried, then course shed get hiccups for the nxt half hour lol Its better to feel silly for going up and nothing being wrong than not going and regreting it isnt it hun !
Im sure at least 5 other women will be ringing up your hospital some time tosay and popping in for exactly the same reason !! xxx

Good luck hun! :hug: Im sure everything is fine but you really shouldnt feel silly or anything! How can you know if something is wrong until they tell you otherwise! Its really not worth risking and as someone already said, its your baby! If they do be funny with you which I doubt they will, then tough crap! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hope everything is ok hun! Dont worry about going to hospital thats what they are there for!

Claire x

have you had a busy full on day hun?

sometimes if i have been really busy you sometimes dont register the movements until you rest.

Please dont feel silly about going to hospital go and get checked out for peace of mind.

Let us know how you get on :hug: :hug:

hope everything is ok, sometimes i panic alot when i havent felt him move and the more i worry the more i notice i dont feel teh movements, i usually lay on my back or left side and poke my belly :oops: it quite often gets a shove back from him
hope everything is ok, :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back