baby not moving

hi thanks for all the messages girls :hug:
They were fine lol they didnt mind me popping in and sed i shud always pop up if she hasnt moved all day even just to put my mind at rest.
was a releif that they werent rude lol! gaw i just worry too much..
they put me on monitor for 40 mins and the reading was fine, and about 30 mins after being on there she started to move for the first time all day, typical! lol
anyway i feel much better and at ease so thank you all xxxx

I'm sooooo glad you rang them and went in Honey - I only just logged in and saw this thread.

I had reduced/no movements when I had my 37w anti natal appt and they put me on the monitor 3x that day - turns out my baby was a little poorly and I had a c sec that day. It is so much better to be safe than sorry Honey - no matter how many times you have to get checked out.

My first baby was a bugger for waiting til I went on the machine to move - he's 11 now and hasn't sat still for years (I swear he was just saving his energy to give me the runaround once he was born!!!)

Glad your LO is ok x

Sarah xxx

try not to worry too much hun, babies do this all the time. mine has never been overly zooming active and will sometimes have a day where i hardly feel anything (and panic, panic, panic!) try to relax and let us know how it goes with mws. I'm sure all will be fine :hug:

im so glad you went hun, see i told ya they get it all the time its wut there there for !!!!

Typical, they was saving all that energy for when they had a proper audience obviously lol
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Glad things are ok! The midwife told me off the other day for not ringing up about something, I really think they prefer you to ring and get checked!

glad all is well hun, these babies like to keeep us worried dont they lol

So glad everything was ok honey, must have been such a worry for you. Midwives always seem to be supportive and want you to contact them if you have any worries or concerns. :hug:

aww sweety im sorry! iv only just seen this post :oops: glad all is sorted now and bubs is doing fine :hug: :hug: :hug:

glad to hear everything is ok hun! I hope your feeling better and relieved to know all is well :D

Morning ladies hope you all slept well :hug:
Thanks for the replies :)
She is still not moving though, i dont know what it cud be and although iv been on the monitor and theyv sed its fine im still really worried as it just doesnt feel normal, something isnt right or else surely shed be moving as normal?
is there any reasons that the movements can just stop completley at this stage? im crapping myself :cry: i know im prob just being silly but surely its natural instinct to worry when something like this happens? x :cry:

has she still not moved today hun? How much did she move yesterday? If you are really concerned then go back to the hozzie :hug: pm me if you need to chat

no she hasnt n didnt after getting back from hosp, she did move at hosp whilst on the ctg machine, iv tried everything to get hjer moving i really dont understand why she has stopped thats all? midwife sed cud be havinga quiet day yesterday but what about now?? ifeel stupid but i just wish there was an explanation :(

dont feel stupid, obvcourse your gonna be worried if it isnt normal, try making some ice cubes and putting them in water, making it the coldest you can, that usually got Hope moving, i say give them a ring again if she hasnt moved within the next hour or so x

ooh just remembered, my MW suggested a bag of frozen peas on my tummy to get him moving into position ..... may be worth a go

mum just rung them, and they keep suggesting things iv tried, cold drink hot bath lay down and relax and see if i can feel her ect.. but iv alredy done all this!! they sed if she hasnt moved by 2 o clock then go in but as i wud hav been there twice in 2 days they will refere me to hospital. but wtf are they gona do?!?! all they can do is moniter me and tell me shes ok, which they will, and send me home! its sooo annoying why cant they just tell me WHY she isnt moving insted of telling me her heartrate is fine!!!!!! :wall: :x im so angry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back