Baby no.2 shock

B81292

Reaction score
Just got my BFP today 3 days before AF is due! Bit of a shock and hubby doesn't believe it but our little girl is nearly 7 months old! So worked out there will be a 15 month age gap!

Feeling happy but nervous at the same time . I feel guilty on my little girl , I don't want her to think she wasn't good enough so we had another! Must be hormones ha..

Last edited:
yes I have that guilty feeling that I wont' be able to give as much attention to my little boy who will be 2 when baby no 2 arrives. Just remember you're giving them something priceless, a sibling.

You feel this way no matter what the gap I've got a 5 1/2 year age gap and feel the same. The good thing about having them so close is that they'll grow up together knowing no difference :) x

Congrats!!!
I've got a year & 3 day age gap between my boys, ds1 was only 10 weeks old when I found out I was pg with ds2. They are best friends now and couldn't imagine it any other way. I felt guilty too hun but once you see how close they'll be you'll forget about that :) xx

Congratulations!

What EM says, I think you feel guilty no matter what age.

My wee one is 3 and will be 4 in Jan. I'm due October. But I am enjoying every minute of him now as his wee personality is really taking shape although it does excite me to do it all again.

Don't think the kids will take into thought why they are close theyll grow and learn to love each other all the same. You'll be fine.

Hope the partner comes round to the idea. He has 9m to believe it's all real :lol:

xxxxx

Thanks everyone, sure it will pass
I am an only child and used to wish for a brother or sister so I'm glad I'm giving her a sibling close in age. Most people say how nice it is for them to grow up close together!

I'm ready for the challenge !

Congratulations hun, I have a 19month age gap with my 1st two. They are now 6 nearly 7 and 5years, was lovely seeing them grow together being close, they are now very close. Now time to do it all again as I have just got a BFP today :) happy and healthy 9mths to you xx

I had a 14 month between my first two (girl then not) and they're great friends. Try to think of it as providing your daughter with a life long friend ��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back