Still in shock

WeArePregnant1

Reaction score
Hi everyone, :wave:

I just wanted to post to say I am still in shock about getting the BFP!!! I cant believe I am pregnant!!! I am so over the moon!!

I only found out Tuesday and had it confirmed at docs Wednesday but I am so happy!!! My hubby says I have had a constant smile on my face since then!!!

It feels so nice to be pregnant I just cant wait till I am showing and I am well excited for the 12 week scan - I am going to cry with happiness I know it when I see our baby on the monitor!

How is everyone today?? When do you start getting sickness and cravings and things?? I am 4 weeks and 6 days today!!

My sis in law just called to say she is well excited!! Her little girl is just over 1 now and she is a little angel!!!!

xxx

I've had cravings since mid week five. :) I know how you feel about just not being able to believe it. It's just waaay too amazing.

I know everytime I think "I am pregnant" I get so happy and feel amazing and think I am still so in shock!!!

what have you been craving???

xxx

I've been feeling sick since the beginning, only just started vomiting in the past few days. I feel so ill, off work sick today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back