Baby Names!

Did most of you choose middle names to do with babys Dad/Grandad etc or just cause you liked them? :)

We chose Alexander as Seb's middle name after OH's grandad and Mae as DD's middle name after my grandma.

My oldest son josh we chose halfway through the pregnancy. We didn't find out the sex and if he was a girl we picked Sadie.

My 2nd, we chose Riley when we found out he was a boy but hubbys family didn't like it and they put us off it (grr) so we had 2 names we couldn't decide between - Toby and Dominic. We thought we'd wait to see what he suited and chose Dominic.

This time round I didn't have a clue!! I had about 5 names to choose from so again we thought we'd see what he suited when he was born and decided on Drake!

Tis hard work this name picking lark!

I've been looking at names this morning and I really like Ellie, my Mums name is Eleanor but gets called Ellie! Is it stupid to consider the name? :(

I love Tyler James for a boy! :D

I don't think it's stupid at all! In fact I think it's lovely to honor your mum like that!

One of DD's friends is called Tyler and I've always thought what a nice name it is!

Loving your name ideas!

Paige for a girl

Tyler for a boy - but recently been thinking about Jacob. As I am having a boy x

As I said harvey was my granddads middle name and harveys middle name is leonard which is my oh's granddads name (who he never met) but oh is close to his gran so thought it would be nice!

If he had been a girl I would have liked to have mollie or anne as middle names to honor my mum!I think its nice to have a meaning after your name as I was named after my dad!

we picked after the 20 week scan, once we found out it was a girl!

we're calling her: Brae Emma Nicole White - wasn't sure on the whole double middle name but my step son really wanted Emma and i really liked Nicole as the middle name so we just decided to have both in the end!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back