Baby modelling

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone had done this and could recommend anyone or pass on any tips?

A little girl I used to childmind went for a casting for a Huggies advert (years ago). She got the part but because she would have been hanging around in a studio all day and she was only 2 years old her Mum decided it was too much for her so declined in the end. I'm not sure what goes on if it's just photographs. I'd quite like to see if anyone would accept my Jack. I'm not gloating but everyone comments on how beautiful he looks, we got stopped in McDonalds this afternoon!! Don't know how to go about it though! x

Yeah I modelled christening gowns when I was a baby! We also get a lot of comments about Tyler, better than sending him up the chimney lol!

Don't know any suggestions, but know my cousins did when they were younger, they are now 22 and 29
Good Luck though xx

I looked into it and they pretty much said that unless you live in london you wont get much work :(

I've never done it but one of my close friends tried to get into it with her LO, she mentioned that you basically have to go with an agent. Basically they try & get the jobs & alot of jobs are only advertised to agents so average joe wouldn't be able to find out about them. Downside is you have to pay the agent so much every month (it varies obvs) & they try & find jobs but cant guarantee it. It can also be alot of money for transport to various auditions & if lucky, sometimes you can be out for days on end & only get a small amount of money for it.

its so competitive with loads of ppl going to auditions & having to Q for ages w/baby.

Seems like a lot of hassle but doesn't hurt to try I suppose!

Good luck

:)

Hiya! My LO does baby modelling also adverts his signed up with an agency called Bizzy Kidz, hope this helps xxx

Hiya! My LO does baby modelling also adverts his signed up with an agency called Bizzy Kidz, hope this helps xxx

Did u have to pay an agency fee? How much should you expect to pay if so? How do you know if they are reputable?

Hiya, 1st you send them photos of ur lo and they will then decide if they would like them on their books. If they do u will need to pay an agency fee which is around the £100 mark but lasts up until your lo is 16/18. They cover most baby products pampers/huggies/mothercare etc and also supply the children is programmes like Eastenders. They are forever auditioning, definately recommend this agency. xxx
http://www.bizzykidz.com/index.php

Before I got to the end of all the posts I was going to say dot go with bizzykidz as they ask for money.. Don't go with anyone who want you to pay for anything!

You generally have to pay something. I looked into it and they can't charge for children but most agencies get around this by asking for portfolio costs or agencies fees or the such like.

Some go well over the top I'd personally look for auditions by yourself not agencies. Not being mean but a friend of mine got accepted with bizzykidz and paid for this and that but her daughter is quite unattractive.. They accept anyone and everyone to take your money and get u no work.. I'd go at it alone and hunt for auditions.. There are places you can sign up to for free..

I'd imagine when the agencies are getting £100 a time off ppl, they're not exactly gona knock anyone back are they!

:roll:

Exactly.. It's horrible! I've thought about getting lilyanna into baby modelling but id just look for local ads n stuff don't really need to pay an agency x
Plus I'm a photographer and I can make up a portfolio myself lol!

I paid the agency fees with bizzykidz and I get swamped with audition dates etc. Ive never ever regretted paying that money. Within that cost they set up an online portfolio for ur child so scouts can view online xxx

I paid the agency fees with bizzykidz and I get swamped with audition dates etc. Ive never ever regretted paying that money. Within that cost they set up an online portfolio for ur child so scouts can view online xxx

How much have you earned so far?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back