modelling

Aww she is so cute....Might see her in the freemans catalogue soon. Watch this space... :wink:

aww she is a little sweeite hun, would make an excellent model, eveyrone let me know if u hear anything iv not heard anything yet.

I got 2 acceptance letters today, with a booking form for a photo shoot.
BUT they want £99 for each child......

wow thats great.
you going to go for it?

I'm considering it for Mason, There's no way I can afford 200 quid.

The photoshoot is in Warrington, where the hell is that? Oh, Cheshire.....I've got to go to CHESHIRE to have pics taken? :?

By the way if anyone gets the letter don't get too excited about what it says about your child...it's a standard one and has the same thing for Mason and Brody.

I would go for it if I were you Urchin. Your boys will make alot of money I reckon with their good looks & cuteness or you could go to another modelling agency to compare if you're unsure about this one. :D

Cheshire though? That's MILES away...hmmmmm

Oh I just re-read it and it is no work-no fee so I wouldn't have to pay 200 quid up front.

Oh, and the AA routefinder says Warrington is only 1hr 37 mins away.

It's looking more likey I'll give it a go.

go on do it urchin no harm in having a go mason could be on telly this time next year he is sooo cute

Ah what a pitty I can't enter Aimee I live in Cheshire! :(

Iv got an acceptance letter today aswell and lucky me I live in warrington!!!! what did it say about brody and mason? I got all excited and OH said they probably say the same ting about everyone. although it did say she has such beautiful curly hair! when is your appt? mines either fir 16th or sat 17th june xxx

i also got one today, my appoinment is on the 16-17 june, my letter said that kacy was a very giggle little girl for her age.

Seems everyone is getting an acceptance letter, I've sent them some pics of Rubie, if she doesn't get accepted I'll cry!!

Lauz_1601 said:
Iv got an acceptance letter today aswell and lucky me I live in warrington!!!! what did it say about brody and mason? I got all excited and OH said they probably say the same ting about everyone. although it did say she has such beautiful curly hair! when is your appt? mines either fir 16th or sat 17th june xxx

Hiya

We should have a mini meet up at the place!
you're so lucky to live in Warrington, I'll be turning up at your house for a cuppa LOL
My dates are also the fri or the sat, I will probably aim for about midday Sat.

Brody's letter said...
"thank you for your photographs of Brody, he is completely adorable! I love the photographs of him in his red top and he has such a giggly smile. Even at this young age he will pose for the camera which we love" then it goes on to say he has potential for the babies/preschool products.

Mason's letter says:
"Thank you for sending your photographs of Mason. He is a great looking lad with a great cheeky smile and I love the photograhs of him. He obviously enjoys posing for the camera, which we love! He has an appealing quality to compliment his attractive features, and he shows excellent potention for the type of work he have to offer."

They obviously do personalise it a bit but it's basically the same thing.

pretty much. i also live in warrington

My nephew did modelling and still does, this is him..........
http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/store ... x=0&go.y=0

The only thing i have against it is that he can't now do a natural smile, on any pic, if you say to him smile, it's all posey looks.

I would love to put Amy in for the modelling, but they have alot to do and alot of travelling.

I don't blame you for putting your babies in though :wink:

Kim Roo will be accepted, she has beautiful eyes. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back