baby is dec

Reaction score
december 14th is my due date! Im soooooo excited its funny cause im only starting my 6th month like just started on wed and im already as big as someone that is 9 months and ready to pop its crazy! im pnly going to get bigger from here!

Snap, same here. Due on the 14th, seesm like ages away to me!! My friend was also due on the 14th but ended up being induced on the 24th so I am hoping that does not happen here. I'm pretty big too, look like i have swallowed a water melen. Ccongratulations, hope you are feeling well. xxxxxxxxx

yup i am feeling wel thanks hope u are to! and dec does seem like forever away and im huge also gained about 25 pounds so far and im only halfway! i was small to begin with so my doc says im gonna get a whole lot huger! i wish u well and if u have msn messanger write me [email protected] would love to talk to a fellow prego!

Yeah would be good to chat with someone who is at the same stage as me. Will add you to my MSN as soon as I work out how to. Chat to you soon xxxx

hi to both of you I am also due 14th december hoping not to be late....My xmas shopping is well underway just 4 things to get the rest is got or on order haha.
Hope you are all coping well, take care

You are so organised - am planning on doing my shopping in October. Saying that there is already christmas stuff out in the shops which panics me at bit. I'm also hoping not to be late, I don't want to be in hospital over christmas!!! xxx

hi shona, hope things are well! Hi to Sandi also havent even thought about xmas so far this year guess it really hasnt hit me yet that i will have a tiny baby for this years xmas wont really hit me untill i have the baby next to me! Hats off to the moms to be !!!!

Hi everyone!

Well I am due 30th December (according to the hospital) and 3rd January (according to the midwife) - so I am going with the earlier date because I really want to see our baby!

I am so impressed with those of you who have started Christmas prep - I have thought about it but thats about it, I prefer shopping for the baby or lying on the couch when baby decides to press against my spine!

I do want to get it done in advance and before I get too big (says she with an oversized watermelon for a belly) but I keep getting stuck between thinking and doing!

All the best to all of you expecting December babies!

Cheers
Loupy Aussie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back